Monday, September 28, 2009

Energized, peaceful and inspired



I went to Earthdance. And it was amazing. I really missed home and Pierre on Saturday and Sunday, but it was incredible. Earthdance is an annual trance party, but it also focuses on peace and the environmental and spiritual elements of life. It hosts the Peace Camp, of which I was part as a volunteer, as well as the Peace Link Up that happens at the same time on several location on the planet. Amazing.



I experienced really exciting new things that gives me a new energy and self confidence for the things that I want to do. Some of these were a short 'life purpose' session with two energy healers, an energizing Yoga session with Prana from the Zen Den, a sacred and heartfelt sharing circle with 'Just Love' cards and of course, being part of the Link Up where we dressed in white and walked with white flags and lots of positive energy, peace and love in our hearts to the main dance floor and merged into the crowed with flags held up high. I also spent the entire weekend totally sober, and still had an amazing time dancing without inhibitions or self-consciousness!! I met people, amazing people, who have a passion for our environment, for making a difference, for accepting responsibility and for leading and helping other people. People who share love in everything that they do, and people that accepts and expresses that we are all one - that there IS no we and them, me and you - we are one, and we are one with nature.

I feel truly inspired, content and grateful for the weekend, the people, the experiences; and the energy it has given me to follow my dream, to love more, to be free and to make myself and others happy.

I hope you find happiness, love and peace in every moment. This moment is sacred, as is every moment that you experience. Use it and live yourself into each moment - feel the beauty and express your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment